Why Noob1 and Noob3 was banned?

This is the place to appeal your ban.
NOOB1

Why Noob1 and Noob3 was banned?

Postby NOOB1 » 24 Jun 2015, 21:56

Why we was banned by rockethorst from the first seconds of fair game? We are waiting for apologizes and unban.
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Re: Why Noob1 and Noob3 was banned?

Postby Overzane » 26 Jun 2015, 16:32

Hello NOOB1,

The ban had been lifted yesterday. We are awaiting the administrator's response.
RaketenHorst
Junior Game Administrator (Battlefield 1942)
Awards: 2
MVP - June 2013
MVP - August 2013

Postby RaketenHorst » 28 Jun 2015, 20:09

Hi ...
at first .. we are all happy to see new/other player at our/overzanes server ... thx for that
but .. we have here rules and ... you know the rules .. i had see your unfair-game-play ... used all weapon blablabla .. i was behind you .... you had a break now .. you had time to think about that all ... warning no. 2 !!! *next time you will ban permanently ... sounds fair huh? ... hope to see you soon .. RaketenHorst
NOOB1

Postby NOOB1 » 01 Jul 2015, 00:26

RaketenHorst wrote:Hi ...
at first .. we are all happy to see new/other player at our/overzanes server ... thx for that
but .. we have here rules and ... you know the rules .. i had see your unfair-game-play ... used all weapon blablabla .. i was behind you .... you had a break now .. you had time to think about that all ... warning no. 2 !!! *next time you will ban permanently ... sounds fair huh? ... hope to see you soon .. RaketenHorst

I'm playing these server with NOOB3 as well, for more than a year now. About 'all weapons'...I even don't understand completely what it's mean...Do you mean I'm a cheater?
This situation when you have seen it - I have pick up some weapon from the ground, then change it for my own, maybe several times...is it not allowed?
NOOB 3

Postby NOOB 3 » 01 Jul 2015, 00:42

RaketenHorst wrote:Hi ...

And after 2 days you banned us when we just joined a game. You banned me absolutely for nothing. If you cant even make out the difference between player names, how can you make out rules violations on server? Wa have been play this server for a very long time before crashes, and it is just outrageously!
Maddock

Postby Maddock » 15 Oct 2016, 00:27

Noob, let's go to another server. I've seen Raketenhorst on other servers too, let's hunt Him down and kill few times!