How to appeal

This is the place to appeal your ban.
Simone[IT]
Banned

Re:

Postby Simone[IT] » 18 Nov 2014, 11:49

mph wrote:(Ci5) Bodie. i was banned yesterday for nothing around 11 am. i got kicked last week for nothing also. Dave the Brave can you help? K does nothing but cry whine and ruin games and im sure he was winding up Simone to ban me.

As Pappo said, I'm not admin.
Not yet. 8-)

I think an hidden admin banned you (maybe Gandalf?); the admin message was "ban for identity violation". Maybe he thought you wasn't the real Bodie.

P.S.
I hate your gameplay. You play always for Axis, and, if switched to Allies, you come back Axis.
You play only in Aichi or tank. I don't consider you as a great player.
elpapo007
Contributor

Re: Re:

Postby elpapo007 » 18 Nov 2014, 11:54

Simone[IT] wrote:
mph wrote:(Ci5) Bodie. i was banned yesterday for nothing around 11 am. i got kicked last week for nothing also. Dave the Brave can you help? K does nothing but cry whine and ruin games and im sure he was winding up Simone to ban me.

P.S.
I hate your gameplay. You play always for Axis, and, if switched to Allies, you come back Axis.
You play only in Aichi or tank. I don't consider you as a great player.

offtopic: Its his gameplay style and i disliked it so much in the past on the OMFG 24/7 wake server but its Bodie, its his style and these days i dig it! 8-)
Mr. Snuffle

Re: Re:

Postby Mr. Snuffle » 18 Nov 2014, 15:27

[quote= You play only in Aichi or tank. I don't consider you as a great player.[/quote]
He plays on offpeak hours(3-6 pple in a team). I think that is good strategy in this kind of situations.
Some players have preferences. I have seen him playing as allied.
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Re:

Postby Overzane » 18 Nov 2014, 16:22

Please view this topic.
USMC Tugg

Good afternoon

Postby USMC Tugg » 30 Nov 2015, 20:14

I was just playing several rounds on OZ WAKE and it was crashed several times. It is 11-30-15 // 1310hrs.

I am very familiar with how often the server gets crashed and it is rather unfortunate that it happens. I was using my normal name of USMC Tugg but I switched my name to Aymeric Pizon (he is a VERY well known server crasher). The second I came in I was banned.

I meant no harm with the new name.

May I be un-banned?

Thanks!
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Re: How to appeal

Postby Overzane » 30 Nov 2015, 21:17

Hello USMC Tugg,

The ban has expired.
sly

Re: How to appeal

Postby sly » 09 Jan 2016, 17:21

hope im in the place I got my game name is ++SLy+ I went to play today and it came up banned I play here a lot I dont no why im banned can I get unbanned please or why I got banned