Oz | + DOWNTOWN 24/7 | + CONQUEST | www.overzane.com

Information, news and polls regarding the server. This is the place to present your ideas for our Battlefield: Hardline servers. We're looking for your feedback and suggestions. What is your opinion about the server?
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Oz | + DOWNTOWN 24/7 | + CONQUEST | www.overzane.com

Postby Overzane » 17 Mar 2015, 00:35

Server name: Oz | + BANK JOB 24/7 | + CONQUEST | www.overzane.com
IP: 94.250.194.102:25200
Port: 25200
Maximum number of clients: 64

Friendly fire: Disabled
Health regenartion: Enabled
HUD: Enabled
Killcam: Enabled
Hit indicator: Enabled
Hacker: Enabled
Only squad leader spawn: Enabled
Mini map spotting: Enabled
Third person camera: Enabled
Auto balance: Enabled
Vehicle spawn allowed: Enabled
Minimap: Enabled
3d spotting: Enabled
Name tag: Enabled
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Re: Oz | + BANK JOB 24/7 | + HEIST | www.overzane.com

Postby Overzane » 26 Jun 2015, 16:52

Thanks to all the suggestions and feedback, we have been able further adjust the server to your liking. The following changes have been made:

• The amount of player slots has been increased to 64 (up from 32) for more spectacular action, and less queueing.
  • Amount of tickets has been increased to 400 (up from 100) to increase the length of rounds.
  • Maximum round time in minutes has been increased to 30 (up from 15) to increase the length of rounds.
  • Auto-balancing has been revised.
    • Auto-balancing will now move active clients, instead of merely newly connected clients.
    • Teams will be scrambled during intermission to prevent lopsided teams. Squads will remain intact during the scramble, so you will not be seperated from your friends.
Z3R0B4NG

Postby Z3R0B4NG » 18 Aug 2015, 15:43

hi,

i don't know you guys, you don't know me, i just registered to ask if you could change the Battlefield Hardline Heist Server so that it runs the Bank Job Map 24/7,
the Server is currently on map rotation, even the Title here says "BANK JOB 24/7 | + HEIST" but the server does ...not?

there is only ONE Server in the EU region running 24/7 Bank Job HEIST and that one is always filled
everything else is always pretty empty and on map rotation.

there are four Bank Job 24/7 Blood Money Servers (one is Hardcore mode) and they are all filled pretty good, i think there is demand for more 24/7 Bank Job HEIST Servers.
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Postby Overzane » 18 Aug 2015, 18:23

Hello Z3R0B4NG,

We know you now. ;)

Our original Bank Job Heist server (#96) has been transformed into a Downtown server due to high demand for this kind of server and the fact that we no longer considered our Bank Job server of decent value now that there are a handful of Bank Job servers to choose from. In the meantime, we had set up a temporary Bank Job Heist server in Chicago, Illinios, but we have ended that contract because a server overseas is currently not within our core business. However, you are right that only one of those Bank Job servers is running the Heist game mode. Unfortunately, we cannot make any changes to the Heist server with map rotation (#94), because it is currently the only Heist server in the world with map rotation that receives a considerable amount of traffic. We can bring the Bank Job Heist server back on IP 94.250.215.50 (Frankfurt, Germany) with the exact same settings, but populating it is not an easy task as it requires a lot of input to get it populated again in the form of a group of server seeders to get it started. I'll add you to Battlelog if you don't mind so we can talk there. ;)
WySoSe

Re: Oz | + DOWNTOWN 24/7 | + CONQUEST | www.overzane.com

Postby WySoSe » 13 Mar 2016, 17:43

This servers is crashing way too often... And when it crashes, you loose all your points.
I've been on first place with 20.000+ points, it crashes, and I loose 40-50 minutes of play time.
Either have a server that is running stable, or shut it down. This is getting really irritating.
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Postby Overzane » 13 Mar 2016, 23:44

I'm sorry to hear about missing out on those hard-earned points. We are aware of this issue. This is caused by an error in the Blaze server backend. When this occurs, all connected clients lose connection to the server. The Blaze server backend is operated by EA, therefore we can't solve this issue. EA is aware of this issue, and will release a patch for this in the near future.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Overzane
Supreme Administrator

Postby Overzane » 15 Mar 2016, 15:21

Betrayal Non-Premium Release/Game 4.1 Update has just been released. The patch includes "improved client/server stability", which most likely refers to the issue.
esir1

Postby esir1 » 29 Apr 2017, 18:25

hi overzane admins,
i have some questions about ur rules in downtown ma.
is it allowed to switch teams permanent for high roof camping?
5 player camp permanent on high roof and shoot in enemy base from it is this allowed?
esir1

Postby esir1 » 29 Apr 2017, 18:49

this guys are only camp on high roof and make the game lame for all other player.

playername.
(IRAQ)matevipm
(TURK)hakikiotogazcim
big_a1414

link from round
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/de ... 351441093/

please check chatlog u will see the most of player wants a kick/ban for this guys. they destroy all fun on ur server.

thx